New Page 1

Author Topic: Panzergruppe South Tank Day - Sun 20 March - CMR Canberra  (Read 4272 times)

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
Re: Panzergruppe South Tank Day - Sun 20 March - CMR Canberra
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2016, 10:10:44 AM »
G'day Garry yes some of the boys are IR set up but they will need to re calibrated? for out side use I think they said I'm not that far advanced yet, Yes the Besser and the ridge cap tiles are perfect we will in time paint on doors and windows etc this was only our second build day/ meet at our new grounds so we have done a bit with a little we need more supplies and really half our club is incapacitated in some form or another so to quote Churchill so much by so many to so few, good work chaps.
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline Chris

Re: Panzergruppe South Tank Day - Sun 20 March - CMR Canberra
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2016, 05:17:51 PM »
Hi Herr Dr and Max Tracey said thank you for the nice comments on the photos.Hi Gary I've got 5 off my tanks with IR.My Sturmtiger is w,I,p but no IR,a few people showed up but had to leave early and just ended up with my young bloke and my self that got our tanks out for a run,it was the first run for the Sturmy with the new gearboxes and Elmod and my young fellow's first run on the battle field.(haven't done a vid on the Stumtiger yet Max still have more detail work and fine tuning nearly there Elmod something new to me still learning)
Cheers Chris