New Page 1

Author Topic: SCALEACT A C T  (Read 1063 times)

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
SCALEACT A C T
« on: November 07, 2016, 12:28:14 PM »
Its on again SCALEACT ACT Scale modeller Society annual show where Kaleen high school 108 Baldwin Dr Kaleen
On Saturday 12th and 13th from 1030 Saturday until 1630 and Sunday 1000 until 1530 we will set up from 1600 on Friday the 11th we should have a good turn out and with Mark bringing down his 1/6 Tiger cannot wait to see that! so if you have family or friends in the area tell them to come out have a look and say G'day entry is $5 adults, children and seniors $2 and family $10 pictures posted next week  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
Re: SCALEACT A C T
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 06:16:40 PM »
OK ScaleACT has been run and done and drained all those present wallets why do we go to these things but I'm sure everybody was happy with their purchases except for maybe a couple of spouses so see attached pics below the Tiger 1/6 is actually a local chap who has a big display every year unfortunately Mark couldn't make it down maybe next year mate, and as always a big thanks to our members for your efforts especially those who travel so far with out you guy's the club is nothing, OK enjoy
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline Leo 2A6

• Global Moderator
  • Operation Supercharge
  • He who dies with the most toys wins
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 06:18:55 PM »
Well done guys, thanks for sharing

Cheers Damo

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 07:31:38 AM »
Photo 2.png: are the 251, Schwimmwagen, and Motorrad all in 1/6?  Photos 15 and 16.png: during WWI Churchill was just as apparently fearless and reckless as these photos suggest as he faces the two Germans.
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 10:00:14 AM »
Yes indeed my good friend all 1/6 the Kettenkrad and the Schwimwaggen are mine but not unfortunately the half track I'm still waiting for Chappie to send me his COD LOL and they are not R/C apparently you can convert them but that's way out of my league, and the Churchill shots are me rewriting the end of the Eagle Has Landed. You shovelling snow over there mate?

Offline onesixthworld

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 09:29:22 AM »
A good weekend had by all.

Online chappie

• Operation Jupiter
  • Consider this,98% of all rumours are true!.
  • Town/City: Tom Price/Western Australia
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 01:55:03 PM »
Yes indeed my good friend all 1/6 the Kettenkrad and the Schwimwaggen are mine but not unfortunately the half track I'm still waiting for Chappie to send me his COD LOL and they are not R/C apparently you can convert them but that's way out of my league, and the Churchill shots are me rewriting the end of the Eagle Has Landed. You shovelling snow over there mate?

Ah,young mister wobbly I enjoy you optimism ;D great pics mate looked like a brilliant weekend.
6th Scale CR2
6th scale FOA Tiger 1
6th Scale Spearhead Models Panzer 1V ausf J
6th Scale 21st century M5A1 Stuart
6th Scale Dragon/Tankboy Kubelwagen
Tamiya Kingtiger x 2
HL Pershing Tiger 1 Panther Stug111,Panzer 111 x 1
Mato Jagdtiger x 1
Chunwai M1A2 x1
HE M1A2 x 1 & Wasan T34/85.

Offline Chris

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 02:43:04 PM »
Here are some more pics I took with my phone I just realized I had.Some off the 1/6 SAS jeeps included.A big thank u to Wobbly and Michelle for having me over the weekend.
Cheers Chris

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 03:02:34 PM »
Good pics dude thanks and no props any time

Offline Tigertank 1

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 07:26:26 PM »
great pics guys looks to have been a top weekend