New Page 1

Author Topic: March meeting Sunday 19th  (Read 251 times)

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
March meeting Sunday 19th
« on: February 28, 2017, 01:20:51 PM »
Next meeting for Panzergruppe south will be at Symonston Miniature railway track 0900 to 1500 all are welcome lunch will be the usual Pizza Coffee Milk and ANZAC bikkies provided hope to see you there W 8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Online Panzerman

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Anything RC, flies,floats,sinks or rolls!
Re: March meeting Sunday 19th
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 02:43:36 PM »
Hey wobbly, off date but right topic, the dates of June/July meets please?

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 05:35:06 PM »
Mate if your in town we'll do it then really only third week of the month I try to avoid as one member has prior commitments but as said were flexible
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
Re: March meeting Sunday 19th Pictures added 20/03/17
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 10:30:51 AM »
Morning All, PGS had our March meeting on Sunday though light on numbers those who were there had great day, Myself Chris his son Harry the H-man! and Ian, with a visit from my father and a couple of work friends, of course the usual cuisine of ANZAC Biscuits and pizza's yum. unfortunately the town has been over grown by some obnoxious weed, Talks need to be held with train people as too what steps we can take to eliminate them and we may be able to use them as forest yet so we will see, so we still had fun driving around the complex and made great use of a mound of dirt as hill climb rather steep and only obtainable to the top in reverse, young Harry was capable of driving two tanks at once as we found out when I took my Jagdpanther out and his P3 were on the same channel most amusing  :D, I actually got to run my tanks for a change as I have been rather busy hosting the events so that was excellent indeed. OK enjoy attached photos Many thanks as always to members who make the day and club what it is W  8)

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 01:21:05 PM »
Seen from the perspective of the photographer, the photo looks like an aerial shot of the US Midwest.   In fact the "trees" are even less dense than where I live.  Those weeds may offer possibilities, though you will have to keep them at bay.

I like the camouflage on the Sturmtiger in photo 1375.JPG.
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Offline Chris

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 06:35:22 PM »
The H-man and myself had a very enjoyable day/weekend with slot cars on Saturday and tanks on Sunday.Thanks P.G.S again.Here are some more pics some taken by H-man and my self.
Cheers Chris

Online Yobbo

• Global Moderator
  • Operation PM
  • Town/City: Palmerston , N.T.
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 07:25:37 PM »
Great day , a lot of very nice tanks out there mate , any chance of posting up some detailed pics in show off or builds threads?
"Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty".

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 09:48:24 AM »
Great pics Chris and H man and yes my white Tiger build has stalled but sitting in side awaiting motivation to finish off  ::)