New Page 1

Author Topic: Pictures from the Diecast show in Rivett Canberra.  (Read 2565 times)

Offline onesixthworld

Pictures from the Diecast show in Rivett Canberra.
« on: April 29, 2017, 06:54:08 PM »
A good day had by all, a steady flow of people and a good range of subject matter.Wobbly brought assorted diecast vehicles and a couple of 1/6 vehicles, his father Lyal brought a range of cranes, James brought R/C tanks and a few diecast vehicles, Chris brought R/c tanks and i brought along a range of 1/6 figures.Although it was a diecast show there were plenty of different groups with ships from military to sailing to steam boats with boilers ans a little bit of lego, planes.

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
Re: Pictures from the Diecast show in Rivett Canberra.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 01:06:38 AM »
In the second photo down, there is a Jeep that appears to be 1/18 or maybe even 1/16.  Do you know anything about it?
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Offline onesixthworld

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 05:34:41 PM »
Hello Herr Dr Professor, that Jeep belongs to Wobbly, i don't know much about it.All the Diecast vehicles in that picture are his. Thankyou.

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 04:26:14 PM »
G'day Herr Prof just a quick response the Willys is a Solido item 1/18 scale and is quiet the sweet heart
i got it with a job lot of stuff I bought once brand new still in its box so very happy with it I did post it on the forum once before but could not find that post. W 8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 01:06:00 PM »
OK here some of my pictures from a great day out my father took three hours to set up one of his cranes the red one I said jeeze dad we can have lunch and you'll have to pull it down again fortunately disassembly didn't take as long. There were three other clubs in attendance Canberra Model Ship wrights, Task Force 72 and A C T Scale Modellers  I must say most impressed with task force 72's stuff the war boats and my Fav the Schnell Boat as always big thanks to our members and of course Chris who puts in the ten hour return journey every time thanks fella's, Unfortunately Tank day was cancelled as my wife was not well on the Saturday night but plenty of other days to come be assured.
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 12:45:59 PM »
Wobbly, I think I can see you without your Zowie! sunglasses, but who is the fellow caressing his Tiger I?
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 04:28:28 PM »
No Herr Doc none of me, Ian the bearded one James patting his pussy and my Father very top photo I somehow escaped the lens this time  8)

Offline Leo 2A6

• Global Moderator
  • Operation Supercharge
  • He who dies with the most toys wins
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 05:35:39 PM »
Your old man like cranes....send him this. More RC  ;D ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51xOs6BdF7U

Cheers
Damo

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 08:43:07 AM »
Ha cool thanks Dama  8) some people have too much talent

Offline Chris

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 10:20:57 PM »
Great pics guys and a big thank u again Wobbly for putting me up for the night
Cheers Chris