New Page 1

Author Topic: June Meeting Sunday 11TH  (Read 173 times)

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
June Meeting Sunday 11TH
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:03:47 PM »
next fun filled episode of Panzergruppe South will be at the usual Tank town from 0900 to 1500 Sunday 11th June hope to see you there  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
Re: June Meeting Sunday 11TH
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:52:14 AM »
A rather chilled and quite day for the June meet only four today as Ross was sick but rather productive for me in getting the White Tiger going, James did some repairs on his Russian jobby (T-72?) yeah I know I don't know Russian tanks the shame of it all  :-[ and so did Chris after he spectacularly rolled his Sherman down the hill Ouch! indeed.
Ian put together a Kreigsubmariner and I an Outremmer Italian Knight, I also finally got all my Captain Scarlet vehicles in one place after a long wait on the MSV that needed drilling out of the old aerial for the new its a bit rough but they are extremely hard to find and the good ones are way expensive both it and the patrol car are genuine Dinky whilst the SPV is Vivid Imaginations and near new complete with both missiles and of course it was Pizza, ANZAC bikkies and coffee all round as always thanks to you blokes its your effort that makes the club what it is  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Online Panzerman

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Anything RC, flies,floats,sinks or rolls!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 10:06:23 AM »
So are those Dicasts Joe 90 or maybe Captain Scarlet, used to love
those shows back in the day and of course Thunderbirds, one the
reasons I'm a modeller!

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 01:19:24 PM »
Yes mate indeed Captain Scarlet and Die Cast two are Dinky the Maximum Security Vehicle (White) the Patrol Car (Red) and the SPV Security Pursuit Vehicle (Blue) is from a Chinese firm Vivid imaginations the Dinky are 70's vintage while the SPV  is 90's I have some UFO and a full set of various Thunderbirds stuff to photograph yet jeeze if just didn't have to work  :-[ I could post all these wonderful things and yes me too mate out of bed 0600 as kids at Nana's place to watch Thunderbirds then hours spent with the Lego emulating all the cool vehicles we saw.  8)

Offline Tigertank 1

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 06:01:46 PM »
I loved watching the Thunder birds and Shadow

Offline onesixthworld

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 06:42:20 PM »
Here are some pics of Chris Sherman tank on hill 367 overlooking a rail line , if you look close you will see it is missing accessories due to it's tumble.