New Page 1

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1/6 Scale Figures / Re: DiD SAS "B" Squadron
« Last post by wobbly on Today at 09:13:36 AM »
Cool great figure and agree re Head Sculpt very good I was watching a doco on our SAS and this chapter showed the boys training with B squadron for counter terrorism op's very good show
General Discussion / Re: Tankfest 2017
« Last post by scalawag on Today at 07:51:41 AM »
Thanks for sharing your great pic's the second last one is interesting
showing early thoughts on how an armoured vehicle should be.

Yeah they are very interesting machines, they were put out on display in the arena to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the battle of Cambrai.
« Last post by Panzerman on Today at 07:40:13 AM »
Thanks for sharing your great pic's the second last one is interesting
showing early thoughts on how an armoured vehicle should be.
Clark / 3 new soundsets (video) M10-Panther-su/kv
« Last post by maxmekker on Yesterday at 10:25:28 PM »
! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available
« Last post by scalawag on Yesterday at 10:13:39 PM »
Wow ..Wow awesome you are sooooo lucky Paul thank you so much for sharing your photos , I just bought a H/L 1/16 Panzer 3 the Grey color bit disappointed cant open side doors on turret and the main gun looks way too big for a 50 mm which brings me to a help question is there a 50mm gun available ? dont want to have it shooting pallets just want it looking more realistic. Also didnt realize that the Mk 3  didnt have hatches for the driver and radio operator like Mk4 ? Cheers Pete.

Hi Pete,

I have a Pzr III also in 1/16.  I got a 50mm gun for mine from here, could be what you are looking for too:

https://www.rctank.de/5-cm-KwK-38L42-Ausf-L-specially-made-for-recoil-action-LED

Hope this helps

Paul
1/6 Scale Figures / DiD SAS "B" Squadron
« Last post by scalawag on Yesterday at 09:35:03 PM »
Hi All,

Had this one on the shelf waiting to be put together for a few months now, and finally got round to it today.

This is the DiD SAS "B" Sqd. Figure.  The figure is officially named Sean by DiD but the head sculpt is clearly John "Mac" McAleese, a well known member of the SAS who took part in the London Iranian Embassy siege breaking op back in the 80's.  Sadly he passed away a short while ago.
The figure comes with masses of kit, all of which I believe is accurate to what has been used by the SAS, but it may not have all been used at the same time by them.  The detail is up to DiD's usual excellent standards, but it really is that Head Sculpt that makes this one for me.

There is a further tray of kit under this one which I forgot to photograph...Doh :o

All comments welcome as usual

Thanks

Paul
« Last post by scalawag on Yesterday at 09:11:20 PM »
Thanks Chaps,

Here are a few more pics I took, I was really too busy looking to take pics though LOL

The last pic is a DAK reenactment group I am thinking about joining. ::)

It really was a great day.

Wobbly, Herr Dr, I am a member of the friends of The Tank Museum and a season ticket holder so I get along there on a semi regular basis (4-5 times a year).  Normally I would go down and camp for the Tankfest weekend and see both days as the running program does vary.  I normally go with my mate Bully who also has a season ticket, but sadly he could not make it to Tankfest this year so I decided to just go for the Sunday.

I will probably next be at the museum for their Sci Fi weekend in August, and then Worthing Model Tank Club which I belong to will be at the museums TankMod event in October so I shall be there then too.

Paul
Thanks Chaps,

Yeah the weather could have been better, but didn't stop us running tanks and having fun ;D

Herr Dr the Lee and the Priest belong to Tony who is in the first picture.  They are based on an H/L chases and a resin kit upper.

We are out again this weekend weather permitting (torrential rain for the last 2 days) so I will post up some more pics after that.

Paul
« Last post by pkdiorama on Yesterday at 05:39:01 PM »
Wow ..Wow awesome you are sooooo lucky Paul thank you so much for sharing your photos , I just bought a H/L 1/16 Panzer 3 the Grey color bit disappointed cant open side doors on turret and the main gun looks way too big for a 50 mm which brings me to a help question is there a 50mm gun available ? dont want to have it shooting pallets just want it looking more realistic. Also didnt realize that the Mk 3  didnt have hatches for the driver and radio operator like Mk4 ? Cheers Pete. 
Humour, Pics & Videos / Re: A couple of nice big pics P3 and Stug
« Last post by chappie on Yesterday at 03:25:22 PM »
I've been doing a lot surfing on pinterest for tigers and P111's.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10