New Page 1

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Panzer III / Re: Panzer III Re build
« Last post by biff131 on Today at 05:49:17 PM »
 ;D  Damo your are fibbing about your involvement with the wine bottle and its contents.  ::)
 ;)The evidence is the rear deck lifting hooks… Check the pIII photo that Andy posted and you will notice that your hooks need to be rotated 180 degrees.
 :o Booze an glue don't mix. Lolololol
Biff    8)
Oh yeh nice job on the tank mate  ;D
T-55A / Re: T-55A
« Last post by VonRundstedt on Today at 05:01:10 PM »
Tracks look great Damo, looking forward to seeing this at a battleday soon.
« Last post by Leo 2A6 on Today at 04:54:42 PM »
Hi Damo
Good to hear Hooben have improved. Had wondered what those rubber tyres were from - Chris includes them in the Centurion kit. Removing the ridges from them is a real pain, but you shouldn't have that problem.
Will keep an eye on your build

Mal

Hey Mal,

I've since found out they're T34 tyres and I haven't found any pics yet of the T55s wearing them, early T54s ran a very similar running gear to T34s ie tracks and drive sprocket so that may be a link and it's why both 54s and 55s have the track pin wedge on the side of the hull.

I won't be altering my tyres though... :D

Cheers
Damo
« Last post by Leo 2A6 on Today at 04:46:00 PM »
Yipee, Metal tracks have arrived, on with the build... :D

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Cheers Damo

1/6 Scale Figures / Re: Desert Fox
« Last post by scalawag on Today at 09:25:47 AM »
Yeah I am already thinking about what to do with the left over kit.  It is a lovely figure in its own right and I was loth to split it up, but I had to have this new head sculpt for my Desert Fox lol ::)

Paul
1/6 Scale Figures / Re: DAK Zundapp 750 and sidecar
« Last post by scalawag on Today at 09:21:28 AM »
Well I haven't decided quite what I might do with the 21st century bike yet, so you never know mate :o  I may well use it elsewhere yet, but if not I would rather it went to a good home than sit gathering dust on a shelf. 8)

Glad you like this one, it weighs a ton as apart from a few odd plastic bits it is all die cast. :o

The sign was a nice little curio to have really, you know one of those nice additional pieces which crop up from time to time.  I never dreamt that this bike would turn up so that I have both, its brilliant.

Paul
Panzer IV / Re: 5th Panzer Division. Panzer IV ausf J.
« Last post by wobbly on Today at 07:45:04 AM »
Yep cool and don't forget some photos please look forward to them  8)
1/6 Scale Figures / Re: DAK Zundapp 750 and sidecar
« Last post by wobbly on Today at 07:43:49 AM »
Awe man really a steel one that is definitely F A B Virgil soooo I suppose the plastic one will need a good home well I am willing to take one for the team and will happily pay postage, I'm still waiting on Chappies half track though  :'( Oh PS love the tin sign I have Rommel poster I need to put photo to come. W
1/6 Scale Figures / Re: Desert Fox
« Last post by wobbly on Today at 07:38:48 AM »
FAB job Paul good looking head sculpt and good conversion now you can make a ETO Rommel with left over kit see the fun never ends LOL  ;D
1/6 Scale Figures / Desert Fox
« Last post by scalawag on Today at 05:30:55 AM »
I have updated the Rommel figure in my DAK diorama from this.........

To this..........

This is the new 3R Atlantic Wall Rommel, which I have reworked to North Africa.  The head sculpt is superb, the best 1/6 likeness of Rommel I have seen to date.  When I saw the promo pics for this figure I knew I would have to get one.

Paul
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10