New Page 1

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sturmtiger / Re: Sturmtiger !!
« Last post by wobbly on Today at 08:42:58 AM »
Cool looking good 8) mate
Panther / Re: Low milage Panther G......
« Last post by Majordisastor on Today at 08:19:46 AM »
Well its sat on the To Do shelf ....I was not sure what the final build was going to be ...one of two versions.

Solved the dilemma by finding an wrecked upper  on e bay ....now I  can do both !!

Andy  :o
Hi Mal .... I have a plan in mind for the 105 just need to check out a few points first.

I have some photos of the early 1/35 scale M1 - handy for reference. Looked to be a tidy model.

3 yes - these are tanks are addictive. I also have three Pershings - but thats another story in itself !!

Andy
M26 Snow Leopard (Pershing) / Re: M26A1
« Last post by Majordisastor on Today at 08:06:49 AM »
Very nice buiding work going on here ....

Looking foreward to seeing some more...

Andy  8)
Hi Andy
Nice. Re the 105mm, I'm pretty sure Chris Ludwig offers one to upgrade his Centurion. Reminds me of my Tamiya early M1's, with 105mm - though only 1/35th.
3 at a time - as bad as me with M41's.... just saying....

Mal
General Discussion / Re: Bench
« Last post by Majordisastor on Today at 07:33:09 AM »
Wow, Ed thats a really spacious set up you have created there.

Puts mine in the dark for sure.

In fairness I do have some full shelves though.....

Andy  ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: new parts and no idea
« Last post by Herr Dr. Professor on Today at 03:13:51 AM »
Please do not apologize, "Monty."  Your questions and photos, and the helpful responses you get are exactly one of the most important purposes of Hobby Havoc.  I am watching and learning from you questions.
General Discussion / Re: Bench
« Last post by Herr Dr. Professor on Today at 03:08:43 AM »
I am glad you took photos of your new, clean, empty workbench--for it will not be so for long.  Just look at all that happened to mine in a short time http://www.hobbyhavoc.com/forum/index.php?topic=4591.msg48139#msg48139  Soon you will want even more room, so it will be time for an addition onto the garage. ;)
General Discussion / Re: Tank Show at Gratton Field
« Last post by Herr Dr. Professor on Today at 03:03:00 AM »
Oh, what fun, with a great house flambeau.  In fact, apart from the great AFVs, I am jealous of the houses.  Thanks for the photos.  Do it again, soon!
Panzergruppe South / Re: Big Boys Toys
« Last post by Herr Dr. Professor on Today at 02:59:24 AM »
What an enjoyable variety of activities and goodies to see.  Would that I could afford to travel!  Sigh :( :'(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10