New Page 1

Author Topic: U F O Vehicles  (Read 238 times)

Online wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
U F O Vehicles
« on: February 17, 2017, 12:41:15 PM »
Gents last year we had thread started by Leo Millennium Falcon remember and the last few comments were on the UFO series and I said wonder how many S.H.A.D.O 2's were out there with their original rockets well I found two with a Interceptor sans rocket but two on the way from England a Antar tank Transporter with trailer and a Centurion Tank all genuine Dinky condition isn't fabulous but I got all five basically for the price of one SHADO 2 $80Aus plus Thirty five postage steal! Some where in their lives some one has put on what looks like Heng Long Tank Numbers and some Whermacht number plates I'm in two minds about removing those as I don't wish to damage them any further plus if cars and or motorcycles are anything to go by you are now days better off leaving them as found, so to start picture of the two S.H.A.D.O two's the rest to follow I am one happy camper indeed!
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline chappie

• Operation Jupiter
  • Consider this,98% of all rumours are true!.
  • Town/City: Tom Price/Western Australia
Re: U F O Vehicles
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 11:31:40 AM »
That's a great grab wobbly,its been awhile since I'd seen anything to do with UFO,another one although no vehicles as such was Operation Blue Book way back when.
6th Scale CR2
6th scale FOA Tiger 1
6th Scale Spearhead Models Panzer 1V ausf J
6th Scale 21st century M5A1 Stuart
6th Scale Dragon/Tankboy Kubelwagen
Tamiya Kingtiger x 2
HL Pershing Tiger 1 Panther Stug111,Panzer 111 x 2
Mato Jagdtiger x 1
Chunwai M1A2 x1
HE M1A2 x 1 & Wasan T34/85.

Online wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
Re: U F O Vehicles New images
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 05:25:43 PM »
OK attached the interceptor the firing mechanism still works and just waiting on the rocket to come from England there is a good supply for these Dinky items including tracks for tanks and the skis for this unit, also attached the Thornycroft Mighty Antar tank transporter and the Centurion tank I got with the job lot the tanks turret is a little worse for wear but all up they are in in fairly good condition especially as stated earlier for what I paid for them OK enjoy will post another picture when rocket for Interceptor arrives Yee Ha
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Online wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
Re: U F O Vehicles New Image added 20/03/17
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 01:11:12 PM »
OK finally arrived from the UK missiles for my interceptor, Happy you bet never had one as a kid so been long wait to let fly and they fly a treat!  ;D