New Page 1

Author Topic: Unboxing of Hot Toys T-800 Guardian from Terminator Genisys.  (Read 37 times)

Offline onesixthworld

Unboxing of Hot Toys T-800 Guardian from Terminator Genisys.
« on: December 07, 2017, 11:18:56 AM »
Hot Toys released the Arnold Schwarzenegger figure T-800 Guardian from the movie Terminator Genisys in 2016. As one can see from the pics they have captured the likeness of Arnold as a older Terminator well. The figure comes dressed in a leather coat with pants shoes and a hoodie underneath and the accessories are a base which lights up (uses batteries),shotgun, and 2 extra pairs of hands, and a normal sculpt and sunglasses, also a instruction sheet.When i bought this figure the previous owner had put together another body for the other head sculpt which has boots, pants, top and combat coat and a extra stand. The figure price is not too bad for a Hot Toys figure to buy , but you have to shop around  as prices vary quite a bit. Overall it's a good figure another to add to my Terminator collection.

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
Re: Unboxing of Hot Toys T-800 Guardian from Terminator Genisys.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 12:06:15 PM »
Cool I'll be back, all you need now is 1/6 scale Fatboy to go with him  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline onesixthworld

Re: Unboxing of Hot Toys T-800 Guardian from Terminator Genisys.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 04:50:48 PM »
I'am keeping my eyes out for one, but life is cruel, always comes down to money and timing.