New Page 1

Author Topic: It's a tank Jim but not as we know it.  (Read 74 times)

Offline thegunny

It's a tank Jim but not as we know it.
« on: June 03, 2017, 10:26:51 AM »
Bandai 1/144 Guntank. It's the version from the prequel to the original Gundam series called Origin. It shits me how prequels these days always have more tech than the original. This thing is a mass produced unit that is way more tricky than the original Guntank which was supposed to be a prototype. The pose looks a bit gumby like thanks to the one piece wheels and track set up Bandai chose to use but if you look at it from the front or the other side it's not too bad (I hope)  :)

After looking at the pics it needed a little extra so was able to find some 1/35 40mm cases (which when scaled out are about the right size) and added them.

Offline scalawag

Re: It's a tank Jim but not as we know it.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 04:01:02 PM »
That looks great mate, nice one.

Paul
A member of: WMTC, SWAG, SEAG and SET in the UK
1/16: Pzr III, Tiger I (early), Tiger I (mid/late), M4A3 75mm, M4A3 105mm, ZTZ99a, Leopard 2A6, Leopard 1A5, M1A2 Abrams, M2A1 Bradley IFV, Challenger 2, JGSDF Type 10.
1/72: Challenger 1, M1A1 Abrams, T 72 M1, JGSDF Type 10.

Offline wobbly

• Operation Greenline
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
Re: It's a tank Jim but not as we know it.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 08:17:11 AM »
Cool I too like it anything similar to a tank is cool in my mind  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South