New Page 1

Author Topic: August Meeting  (Read 124 times)

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
August Meeting
« on: July 26, 2017, 10:54:13 AM »
OK troops next meeting for Panzergruppe South will be at Ross's House 64 Hambidge St Chisholm from 1000Hrs to 1500hrs
all welcome Ross Contact Number 0413 601 799 and mine 0400 271 965 Ok hope to see you there don't forget make like the light Brigade and charge.

Keep On Tanking!  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline Panzerman

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Anything RC, flies,floats,sinks or rolls!
Re: August Meeting
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 08:31:05 PM »
New destination aye folks?

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 08:49:03 AM »
Yes mate unfortunately the old site became over grown with an obnoxious weed I think its called English Sticky weed and yes it stuck to everything, and honestly we don't have the man power to keep the maintenance up at that site so we are down sizing in a way and running it between Ross and my houses,  shame in a way but it was never our space so to speak and cost us seventy dollars a year for membership to the train club so yeah we all decided to move on, but we will getting the house bridges etc and bringing them home so good times still to be had.  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 03:34:27 PM »
Well a rather mixed slow day for August meet the forecast all week was for rain so I packed the car appropriately for indoor activities mainly field props I wanted to work on, so as per usual it didn't rain so I had no tanks  :o, so we arranged some of the buildings and bridges and gave Ross's Pershing a run, Ian had some 1/6 figures he was working on a finally assembled my beautiful 21 Century 1/18 BF 109G6 this came up a treat, bit of a story Bif bought this and Spitfire for a great price at last years Scale ACT I have been wanting a 1/18 scale aircraft for a field prop for a long time but they are hard to find most are in the states and horribly expensive so I made my task to grind Bif down until he sold it to me this was quite a task but those who are married know all to well but if I can grind the missus down well in for a good chance so after much whining Bif relented but I'm sure he dragged it out a bit for laughs ( didn't you mate) ;D, So some photos of a rather confused sort of day buy we made hay as the sun shone.  8) as always thanks for every ones efforts its you who make the club what it is  8)

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 05:56:11 AM »
So how do you explain the crushed beer can behind the shed?  Was that one hit by the Pershing or bombed by the Me 109.  Or was the pilot bombed?
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 09:14:00 AM »
A bit of Column A, a bit of Column B  :)

Offline Gary@VicarmourRCclub

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 08:59:44 AM »
Love the pics .. thanks for sharing

Vicarmour meet at my place ... at least there's somewhere to keep spares, tools, etc.

Looks like youo'll have plenty of room to play
Gary Thorpe
Comms Officer,
Victorian Armoured RC Club.
1/6 Chunwai Marder III
1/8 Verio King Tiger
1/16 Taigen late Tiger 1 + about 10 others
1/24 VS King Tiger,Tiger1's,Sherman
1/35 Tami RC IR battle T34 Pz4 PantherG Sherman