New Page 1

Author Topic: BIG TRAIN FOR DIORAMAS  (Read 1055 times)

Offline TANKBOY

• Global Moderator
  • Operation Jupiter
  • Be excellent to each other
BIG TRAIN FOR DIORAMAS
« on: November 17, 2011, 05:40:18 PM »
KM60 put me on to this for a dio idear and i think he is right on the money ,it looks close to scale for 1/16 and detail looks pretty good to.
Now i know what to ask santa for.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Electric-RC-Train-Freight-Fuel-Tank-Cars-Locomotive-Set-/170690759666?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Radio_Controlled_Vehicles&hash=item27bdf64bf2
1/16 TAMIYA M26 PERSHING ,1/16 TAMIYA KING TIGER ,1/16 TAMIYA KV 2  ,1/16 TAMIYA PANZER 4 ,1/16 TAMIYA SHERMAN ,1/16 TAMIYA TIGER 1, 1/16 TAMIYA LEOPRAD AS1

Offline Panzerman

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Anything RC, flies,floats,sinks or rolls!
Re: BIG TRAIN FOR DIORAMAS
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »
Yeah nice idea, take the fuel tank off the flat car and put a flak gun on it
or better still a tank being transported buy train would be nice as well.

BIGMIG

Re: BIG TRAIN FOR DIORAMAS
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 12:37:33 PM »
I watched the video on it and it's kind of a neat train.In some ways it reminds of of the "G" scale size trains. (what i have seen in pictures--never seen one close up.)Thought the sound was pretty good and it's an RC train using a battery......Pretty cool... ;)

If I lived in a dryer part of the USA I would for sure have an outdoor train layout set up in "G" scale size.I have seen some pictures of these and they can be a neat looking part of a flower bed
and a little pond in addition with a bridge or two is a killer set up in amoung some shrubs.

BIGMIG  ;)