New Page 1

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
2A6 MBT Leopard / Re: Swedish Leopard 2A7
« Last post by VonRundstedt on Yesterday at 05:44:39 PM »
Damn that lower looks the goods mate...
For Sale / Re: Trojca Tiger 1 1942-1943 & other stuff for sale.
« Last post by Leo 2A6 on Yesterday at 04:25:30 PM »
I'm interested in the 1/18 scale 1/2 tracks, choppers and aircraft. If you could please let me know what you got that would  be awesome.

Cheers
Damo
1/6 Scale Figures / Re: Unboxing Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark.
« Last post by onesixthworld on Yesterday at 02:22:43 PM »
Hello Wobbly, i have to do a freshening of my cowboy figures and have to see if the hat fits other figures and the extra head sculpt would need a new body so i would have to check fitting , but at the moment i have put it away as i have to get ready for the next show in November.
StugIII / Re: HL Stug III
« Last post by Panzerocket on Yesterday at 01:37:17 PM »
Hello,
No updates yet. Have just finished putting the basic colours down on a 1/35 panther as test for my 1/16 panther. So I will complete that,  then paint large Panther. Then I will prob do up a 1/35 stug test before I move onto the 1/16....as I have a 1/35 unmade stug in the "to build cupboard". So I'll be a little bit yet.
I keep looking at the Stug in the corner of my room and telling myself not to take on 2 projects at one time.
Not easy...as the Stug is just begging to be worked on. I live in a little 2 bedroom inner city apartment, space is very limited,  basically one 5 by 3 desk surface to do everything. 2 projects at once just won't work. I'm not that organised unfortunately.
Some one posted some pics of there shed set up from America the other week, the good Herr Dr  I think it was. My heart nearly died right there. Such a perfect set-up. I just wanted to walk in, sit down and start working on something.
Chris
« Last post by Reaps 332 on Yesterday at 12:10:36 PM »
Interested in the tauch P3s mate .... how much you wanting
1/6 Scale Figures / Re: Unboxing Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark.
« Last post by wobbly on Yesterday at 11:51:54 AM »
Cool and nice and left overs the curse of the 1/6 scale figure builder LOL so what you going to do with them?
2A6 MBT Leopard / Re: Swedish Leopard 2A7
« Last post by Mark on Yesterday at 10:47:22 AM »
 ;D ;D very nice.
Coming along nicely
« Last post by chappie on Yesterday at 10:15:55 AM »
 A shed load actually.
A couple of kits that I will never get around to,
 Hooben Elefant kit and Elmod Pro electronics both still in their packaging.
 Trumpeter M16 halftrack kit 1:16th.
Tamiya Leopard 1A4 plus some conversion stuff for it from Chris (Tankboy).
Mato Jagdtiger only run once and used in a photo shoot.
2 x HL P111's Tauchpanzer and AusfL -Tauchpanzers operational (no detailing or weathering) and the ausf L Needs the turret wiring finished off both upgraded to the RX18 spec.
  The Panther not run since I finished airbrushing it.
  HL M26A1 started upgrading to the RX18 also has aftermarket tracks and drive sprockets.
A completely unfinished HL Tiger 1 with asiatam hull (I think).
 some 18th scale halftracks,helicopters and aircraft (WW11).
6th scale Flak 38 w figure still in it's packaging.
6th scale Hughes OH 6 little bird in peices and with a couple of items missing (was going to RC it).
6th scale M5A1 static model that requires reaassembling (was considering RCing)
DML Panzer 11B 6th scale"NOT in peices" for change

And thats just scratching the serface.
1/6 Scale Figures / Unboxing Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark.
« Last post by onesixthworld on Yesterday at 09:34:01 AM »
I have decided to unbox my Sideshow Harrison Ford, "Indiana Jones" Raiders of the Lost Ark Figure. First impression is that it's a nice figure, not too bad for 2008, accessories are nice with extra gloved hands and 2 lots of plain hands, the whip is nice and there is a coiled version, both pistols are good and the clothing is well made, there is also a idol from the movie and a bag of riches (plastic). The sculpt on the figure looks good and has a likeness to Harrison Ford, I think the hat is part of the sculpt as it doesn't come off (didn't want to try and force it) and a extra sculpt and hat (separate) comes with the figure also. The only drawback is the body is a little bit loose and the other hat doesn't fit the head. The accessories left over  from the figure are ideal for other projects ( western themes ) as hats and whips are hard to come by (in 1/6 scale). The figure also comes with a stand which is a little dated as other types of stands are now being used (figure friendly).Overall i think it is a good figure worth having in your collection, i paid a bit for this one, but i have seen other versions from the other movies in the series going cheaper.
New Products / Re: A couple of new 1/16 items
« Last post by biff131 on Yesterday at 09:31:07 AM »
 ;D You can get these tanks and figure from www.1999.co.jp.
Tank comes in two versions. TKO 1006 & TKO 1007 for $63 aussie each and figure is $57 aussie.
35rctank.com would probably the best place to get an rc kit from. ;D as these little tanks are approx 200 lg x 100 w x100 h
Biff 8)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10