New Page 1

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Pershing tank 1/16 H.L
« Last post by Reaps 332 on Today at 11:49:28 AM »
Yeah , I guess the is made for a replacement to the standard one and maybe they think you can use the one off your original cause I think the barrel is primarily made to fit the tamiya Pershing.
I will have a look in my spares box at home pretty I have a tamiya Pershing muzzle break, if I do you can have it for the cost of postage to you.

Cheers Ken
For Sale / Re: Trojca Tiger 1 1942-1943 & other stuff for sale.
« Last post by biff131 on Today at 11:43:52 AM »
Gay Von
I noticed that after I posted. lucky boy I will just as happy if I get the other two books
Biff 8)
Wanted / Re: Mato Sherman M4A1
« Last post by biff131 on Today at 11:40:45 AM »
Gday Ed
I removed all of the mato M4A1 sherman's electronics and replaced it with the latest heng long 2.4 ghz system (Heng Long 2.4 ghz control and MFU kit part no. HL2.4ghz Kit-4). I even swapped the mato motors with heng long motors.
There was no  clark sound board in this tank, just standard Mato M4A1 rx board, but  the clark sound board can be installed as this system now a standard 2.4ghz heng long.
I installed the Heng Long V4 8 pin connector board (part no. HL 3938-003) and soldered a 2 pin connection ( for head lights) onto the bottom of the 3 pin machine gun plug. tail lights were rerouted to plug directly into reciever board. I utilised the HL/ taigen cable set (part no. TAG 120611) to get power to the right place and resoldered all of the connections in turret.
The conversion is pretty much a plug and play with a little bit of soldering to ensure strong connection.
All parts were supplied by Ozarmour (thanks Mark) and the cost is $80-$90.
Hapy Tankin
Biff 8)
Picture 1 2.4ghz version 4
Picture 2 2.4ghz reciever
Picture 3 HL V4 connector
Picture 4 M4A1 rx board
Picture 5 wiring kit
Picture 6 Atx 2.4ghz operations
Picture 7 M4A1 interior
General Discussion / Re: Pershing tank 1/16 H.L
« Last post by pkdiorama on Today at 11:32:35 AM »
Thanks Ken wow expensive postage for such a small item 10.50 Euro . The rear counter weight turned up as did the long barrel main gun you would think the muzzle brake would be included ..Cheers Pete.
Panzer IV / Re: Sd.kfz 166 Brummbär late
« Last post by Reaps 332 on Today at 10:46:50 AM »
Fantastic work mate .... ;D ;D Love it.

Cheers Ken
Thank you for the tip.  Yes, I have found the Osprey books to be short on photos for modeling, but longer on information than most photo books, so I have fewer of the Osprey books.  I have the Squadron Centurion book on my Amazon wish list.   I also now found one of the "Images of War" series on the Centurion.   If/when I get either or both, I will note them in the books recommended section.  Some other books are available from used booksellers for prices that will throw your tracks.
And to you and your members  8)
The members at VicArmour would like to wish you all a Safe Festive Season into 2018

Our Club is looking forward to some great meets and events in the year ahead,

All the best until then
M1A2 Abrams / Re: M1A2 Abrams
« Last post by Yobbo on Today at 07:51:49 AM »
Great work as usual , looks brilliant.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10