New Page 1

Author Topic: SCALEACT 2017  (Read 177 times)

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
SCALEACT 2017
« on: October 09, 2017, 10:47:19 AM »
Its on again SCALEACT held by the ACTSMS at Kaleen High school Baldwin Dr Kaleen from Saturday 11 to Sunday 12 November, Panzergruppe South will again be attending this is a good weekend so if you know people in the area get them to come out and have a look.  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline onesixthworld

Re: SCALEACT 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 10:29:50 PM »
Well Scaleact has  finished for another year and was a enjoyable weekend, we had a very good display and received plenty of positive feedback with thanks to Chris bringing quite a few tanks , James, and Wobbly with some 1/6 figures,and his tanks and a new member Daryl who added a few extra tanks here are some pics.

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 03:24:22 PM »
Cool thanks for pictures mate good weekend  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Online Leo 2A6

• Global Moderator
  • Operation Supercharge
  • He who dies with the most toys wins
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 06:43:26 PM »
Good to see some pics, pity they are a bit small

Cheers
Damo

Offline onesixthworld

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:20:48 PM »
Here are some more pics i missed. Leo, i don't know what you mean by small, i click on the img and get a full pic. Some pics might be a bit blurred as i had trouble with the light behind to get a clear picture and couldn't tell until i uploaded on the computer.

Online Leo 2A6

• Global Moderator
  • Operation Supercharge
  • He who dies with the most toys wins
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 07:33:41 PM »
You simply posted pics as is, therefore tiny pic on the forum then when you click on the image to expand you get a giant blurry image. There is a tute on how to post pics for best results.

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 03:46:25 PM »
Well ScaleACT run and done wallets left in a quivering mess a good collection of twenty two tanks and plenty of 1/6 scale figures new to this display was my Puppchen and crew, we also submitted an entry into the special competition this years theme was emergency / medi vac vehicles and personnel, Ian and I entered some Medics a surgeon a nurse and a fallen Gebirgsjager. There was an array of fantastic models on display a few of my favourites were the large scale radio controlled aircraft  a submarine surfacing and a burntout Fire Engine from the New York 9-11 tragedy very well done and also a visit from our local legion 501 Star Wars enactors they have some very cool out fits. OK I have posted many pictures of all sorts of stuff and special one for Yobbo see if you can spot it mate hope you enjoy them. As always a big thanks to all the members who put the time in for this exhibition it is you that makes our club what it is.  8)

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 03:49:04 PM »
and some more  8)

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 03:50:14 PM »
Final few  8)