Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Humour, Pics & Videos / Brick Dictators latest
« Last post by Leo 2A6 on Today at 08:13:20 AM »
Good for a giggle

https://youtu.be/_uWN_IFfFiA

Enjoy
Damo
Good job fella's any thing short notice this time of year is a big ask some nice looking units there  8)

Thanks Wobbly.

We made an impression ... something new / different to the cars and trucks there

We hope they'll do more in the future ... as they're just up the road, so mainly locals coming by.
Good job fella's any thing short notice this time of year is a big ask some nice looking units there  8)
RC M16 Half-Track Vehicle / Re: I got one too !
« Last post by wobbly on Today at 07:16:48 AM »
Wow good score mate  8)
« Last post by Gary@VicarmourRCclub on Today at 05:59:33 AM »
I have often wanted to get another one of these, Gary.  These Torro-branded half-tracks are much nicer than, say, the "sorta" M35 trucks HengLong has this year begun selling.  Their speed is a bit slower, and the four "ack-ack" guns are a hoot!  I just noticed that I cannot find these half tracks on Torro's new web site.  So you may have been lucky to snag one.  Be very careful about the two figures.  The driver is difficult to fit behind the steering wheel; in fact, I broke the steering wheel a bit trying the first time and only worked up the courage to succeed two years later.  The passenger is fun: he looks as if he is talking and talking and talking at the driver, boring the driver to tears.

Thanks for the tips Ed

We have a couple of others of them in the Club ... both in bit at the moment as the members are trying to set up Elmod boards and other stuff in them

I am not concerned about changing it ... at least that way it will keep running ( hopefully )
« Last post by Herr Dr. Professor on Today at 04:54:38 AM »
I have often wanted to get another one of these, Gary.  These Torro-branded half-tracks are much nicer than, say, the "sorta" M35 trucks HengLong has this year begun selling.  Their speed is a bit slower, and the four "ack-ack" guns are a hoot!  I just noticed that I cannot find these half tracks on Torro's new web site.  So you may have been lucky to snag one.  Be very careful about the two figures.  The driver is difficult to fit behind the steering wheel; in fact, I broke the steering wheel a bit trying the first time and only worked up the courage to succeed two years later.  The passenger is fun: he looks as if he is talking and talking and talking at the driver, boring the driver to tears.
For Sale / Re: Trojca Tiger 1 1942-1943 & other stuff for sale.
« Last post by biff131 on Yesterday at 01:46:34 PM »
Gday Chappie
Are those two books still available
Biff  8)
I was called on short notice by one of the organizer's of the Train & Hobby Show ( in March annually ) to see if we could help promote the event locally yesterday

My thanks to Vicarmour members Marc (in the pics) & Keith for assisting at short notice and bringing their Panzers to display

Keith's Jagdpanther won him a $20 store voucher !

It was a pretty quiet 3 hours but if you ain't there, they don't know you exist .. we had plenty of interest so it was worth it

AND I took some photo's !
RC M16 Half-Track Vehicle / I got one too !
« Last post by Gary@VicarmourRCclub on Yesterday at 08:07:45 AM »
Hi all,

One of the Vicarmour members showed up with this at a display we put on yesterday

He didn't even know if it worked, so we put some batteries in it and after a slow start ... it did !

He said " Cool, I might sell it now " .. so I bought it off him

One more for the collection  ;D

This vehicle is NOT FOR SALE. Please do not ask
Hi all

I ended up with this as part of a stash from one of the Vicarmour members yesterday

Most bits are there but it will need some serious resin work etc to sort it out as the barrels are warped etc.

Just wondered if anyone else had done one previously ?

Yes, I know ... the DAK symbol is a bit out of place even on a Panther .. let alone a "Paper Panzer"

p.s. It is NOT FOR SALE so please do not ask
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10