New Page 1

Author Topic: WSN Tiger  (Read 656 times)

Offline Panther G RO1

WSN Tiger
« on: April 21, 2014, 10:52:21 AM »
Hello Fellow Tankies and a happy Easter Monday to you all.
May I introduce a tank which I have had for a while now and have never done anything with. The actual tank cost me a whole 20.00 Aussie and I know a lot of you are not too keen on the WSN brand but may I say that in running, this tank has gone places in the backyard that even my Heng Long tanks struggle to master.
All in all for 20.00 this tank is fully Operational. I cut out the battery box set up inside the tank, changed the plug to the Tamiya type so now I can run her on the normal Tamiya type NIMH 1700 - 2000 battery. I will post some pictures of this girl now and you will see that there is a lot more work to be done which I am enjoying in creating a upgraded tank. I do not feel the need to go changing gearboxes etc and the only annoying thing is the up and down movement of the main cannon when firing the machine gun apart from that she is as good as any other tank I have as far as performance goes. It is now up to me to re create a worth while tank. I have started with the Zimmerman Kit and on the table I have the other parts needed to put her all together.
Anyway here she is as at today 21/4/14.

Offline Panther G RO1

Re: WSN Tiger
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 10:57:17 AM »
Sorry, I forgot to add, Those 2 raggedy crewmen need work done on them too.
Thanks Panther G R01