New Page 1

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1/6 Scale Figures / Re: US Tankers
« Last post by wobbly on Today at 10:54:42 AM »
Ah k my bad thanks Mal
1/6 Scale Figures / Re: US Tankers
« Last post by AFV Aficionado on Today at 10:18:09 AM »
Ah Kojak, the Lollipop man, remember him well. Though looks like a 30 Cal, not a 50 Cal?

Mal
Heard back from the designer yesterday, he intends to rework the piece.
Having left the piece in the sun for a couple of days – UV stabilisation – applied some paint – 91373-091375-1– came out quite nicely.
Haven’t tried painting the bore as yet, however I noticed this in the M41 Tank Manual - 91377-2

Mal
1/9-16 Scale / Re: Simfire
« Last post by AFV Aficionado on Today at 10:12:40 AM »
Applied some paint to the pyro/Beacon fitting – 91369-091371-1-

Mal
General Discussion / Re: Tiger 205 Micheal Wittmann
« Last post by pkdiorama on Yesterday at 04:26:02 PM »
Thanks Biff in my book TIC 2  it shows 2nd company of 101 tiger 221 has red numbers with white out line as does my model 222 and 223 as well as 231 pic of it being towed , the 3rd company of 101 had the blue with yellow border as in TIC 2 so this would rule that out ? the only 2 pics of 205 on road trip to Normandy the numbers look thicker than the other 2nd company Tigers like they were solid ?205 was Wittmanns tank and as he was photographed sitting on 88main gun not as forces of valor have done on there model of 007.  222 at Villers - Bocage still a lot of debate some say 231 but i will stick with 222, Dont know if any one else has posted detailed shots of this model ? if not and if any one would be interested will get camera out on weekend and post, Cheers Pete.
But it's inferred controlled so it must be good :o
1/6 Scale Figures / US Tankers
« Last post by wobbly on Yesterday at 02:27:44 PM »
All I have finally managed to get a proper US tanker some may recall the one I kit bashed a while ago, well not only found one but two the first is a Dragon figure "Mac" the second is 21st Century tank commander that has a head sculpt of Tele Savalas so before pretty boy Brad Pitt there was Tele starring in such movies Battle of the Bulge Sgt Guffy as depicted here, Kelly's Heroes and the Dirty Dozen as well as a multitude of Westerns and probably best remembered as Kojak from the  TV series of the same name. I did the Dragon figure with out jacket so as to show the tanker issued overalls the jacket actually used on the Kojak figure as it had the Sgt stripes, the 50 cal was from the Dragon figure. so a bit of sharing around for the best results I just need to chase up a netted M1 helmet and a Thompson SMG to do the character M Sgt Big Joe from Kelly's Heroes pics to follow when I achieve that
1/6 Scale Figures / General Robert E Lee
« Last post by wobbly on Yesterday at 02:17:14 PM »
All first of my Confederate figures Robert Edward Lee from Brothers in Arms collection nice figure though weapons are plastic but still good looking figure, hope you enjoy W  8)
Members Gallery / Re: My M41
« Last post by Stang on Yesterday at 02:01:28 PM »
Hi Mal.
Yep. Friend saw mine and requested same but with different numbering obviously. My reels and gun lock hopefully somewhere over Pacific at moment.
Thought about the muzzle brake but wanted to wait and see what you thought. Was a bit concerned about the rifling impeding the bbs as I wanted to retain the airsoft feature, and after reading your post have decided to leave as is. May think about the rear light covers though.
Cheers. Stan G.
Members Gallery / Re: My M41
« Last post by AFV Aficionado on Yesterday at 01:12:28 PM »
Hi Stan
Hadn't realised you were adding Simfire to both vehicles - impressed. Did your Muzzlebrakes & reels turn up? Heard from the designer today, he's going to rework the designs.

Mal
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10