New Page 1

Author Topic: My new stuff.  (Read 211 times)

Offline Yobbo

• Global Moderator
  • Operation PM
  • Town/City: Palmerston , N.T.
My new stuff.
« on: March 11, 2017, 02:14:29 PM »

My imax B6AC battery charger. Got this on E Bay and on closer inspection and some Googling realised it is a cloned copy!
Still seems to work ok but wasn't impressed! The instructions are very hard to follow as well , really have to read them carefully for whatever battery you are charging.

I got this little beauty as a package deal with above , this thing is insane , it just goes forever and takes very little time to recharge with the imax , love it.

Better image.

My Ansman smart charger I picked up for half price at Toyworlds boxing day specials.
Very happy with this charger , charges quickly and can leave on all day as it goes into trickle charge when the batt is full.

Usually pick one of these 5000mah batts at Toyworlds half price boxing day sales each year , very impressive batt , goes gor ages and has plenty of torque to push the heavies around.
"Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty".

Offline Leo 2A6

• Global Moderator
  • Operation Supercharge
  • He who dies with the most toys wins
Re: My new stuff.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 02:52:15 PM »
Nice score, I got a B6 too and never had issue.... 8)

Cheers
Damo

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 05:38:11 AM »
Well, Yobbo, either that is a clone of the Team Tenergy TB6B I bought about six months ago, or visa versa, or both are clones of something else.  My guess is that some Chinese firm makes these LiPo chargers to sell under various brand names (as appears to be true for many DVD players).  I, too, find the instructions dizzying.  In shortl, I have not even tried the thing.  I still use my NiMH battery charger for those batteries and use the little charger supplied with the tank for the LiPo batteries.  If you ever have any tips as to simpler instructions,  please let us know.
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Offline VonRundstedt

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 06:16:20 PM »
Good score Yobbo, actually looks pretty similar to mine.

Offline Yobbo

• Global Moderator
  • Operation PM
  • Town/City: Palmerston , N.T.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 07:47:33 PM »
Cheers lads.
"Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty".