New Page 1

Author Topic: Scaleact ( A.C.T Scale model Show Canberra Aust) 2017.  (Read 119 times)

Offline onesixthworld

Scaleact ( A.C.T Scale model Show Canberra Aust) 2017.
« on: November 12, 2017, 10:48:47 PM »
I have listed pics in the club section with the r/c tanks, and i will show pics of the 1/6 here. It was a good weekend and the feedback was excellent and everyone had a good time ( we were near the BBQ food). Our group does a few different shows every year promoting, r/c tanks and the 1/6 hobby.

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
Re: Scaleact ( A.C.T Scale model Show Canberra Aust) 2017.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 03:25:53 PM »
Cool thanks mate your stormtroopers well received  8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline onesixthworld

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 08:04:27 AM »
Here are a few more pics from the show.

Offline wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 08:06:46 AM »
Thanks mate yeah was a good weekend  :)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Online chappie

• Operation Jupiter
  • Consider this,98% of all rumours are true!.
  • Town/City: Tom Price/Western Australia
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 05:56:55 PM »
6th scale figures are sure addictive!. ;D
6th Scale CR2
6th scale FOA Tiger 1
6th Scale Spearhead Models Panzer 1V ausf J
6th Scale 21st century M5A1 Stuart
6th Scale Dragon/Tankboy Kubelwagen
Tamiya Kingtiger x 2
HL Pershing Tiger 1 Panther Stug111,Panzer 111 x 1
Mato Jagdtiger x 1
Chunwai M1A2 x1
HE M1A2 x 1 & Wasan T34/85.

Offline onesixthworld

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 03:58:23 PM »
They are addictive, many have said that they are the perfect scale, easy to display, great to work on, easy to customize, plenty of after market accessories ( many, a good modeler can make ) and as we get older easy to see. I see a lot of 1/6 buyers buy a few, display them and then move on selling them, not thinking how they can improve them, making them a work of art good enough for displays in galleries or museums.Wobbly and myself do so many shows every year promoting the scale and the hobby and showing people what customizing aspects of the figures that make them better than putting them together out of a box stock standard. Of course some figures out of the box have no need to be played around with unless there are errors in accuracy or the figure cost a bit and you don't want to touch it (if it ain't broke don't try to fix it), that is why i buy a lot of loose bodies and accessories and build up from scratch improving the figure in stages.