New Page 1

Author Topic: Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Collection  (Read 170 times)

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Collection
« on: June 15, 2017, 02:09:00 AM »
In March and April of 2016, I introduced and showed some photos of the armor at the Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Collection of Paul Allen, who made a fortune with Microsoft: http://www.hobbyhavoc.com/forum/index.php?topic=4525.msg41515#msg41515

Here is another link promoting the maiden flight of a Mosquito.  Be sure to scroll down for and click on the photos of various WWII AFVs and Aircraft: http://www.flyingheritage.com/Visit/Events/FHCAM-SkyFair.aspx
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Online wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
Re: Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Collection
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 08:42:36 AM »
Looks good Herr Doc  8) hope you can post some pics?
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 09:36:57 AM »
Oops!  Sorry, Wobbly, I live 2,500 miles (4,023 km.) away.  (I was fortunate to be able to visit the museum in April of 2016, but my budget probably makes it a one-time chance.)  I believe the link will lead to an online video at the time of the "Skyfair" event on July 22.
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Online wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 02:56:04 PM »
bugger maybe a long range lens on the camera mate LOL  ::)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South