New Page 1

Author Topic: Predator 2, City Hunter Predator.  (Read 61 times)

Offline onesixthworld

Predator 2, City Hunter Predator.
« on: December 31, 2017, 06:31:54 PM »
Predator 2, City Hunter Predator, Hot Toys, from the movie Predator 2. The range of Predator figures on the market is very good and they are impressive, this is a new addition as i have a couple already and getting the  different types slowly as i can afford them ( i collect a broad range of 1/6). This figure stands well over the standard 12 inch standard (35cm) for 1/6 representing the larger build of the predators and has only 22 points of articulation because of his build where standard 1/6 bodies are around the 30 points. The accessories are pretty good with this figure and allows quite a few variations to pose him, he comes with 2 pairs of hands and a spear throwing hand, a extendable spear a medical kit with tools (can't be removed),  exchangeable mandibles which replace the ones he has now and they can come out for the face mask to slot in, a detachable face mask with LED light up, a detachable oxygen mask, a trophy skull, extendable disc, a interchangeable cut off arm plus the armour on the figure and a stand marked with the movie logo and his name, this is a great figure from a excellent movie franchise, and the quality of the figure with his rubber hair and accessories are excellent.

Offline Herr Dr. Professor

• Operation Greenline
Re: Predator 2, City Hunter Predator.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 03:54:11 AM »
"[A] medical kit with tools": this, I take it, is for the benefit of the likes of himself, and not for human beings.  Egad!  He is uglier than any nightmare I have ever had.
Ed
a.k.a. Herr Dr. Professor

Offline onesixthworld

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 10:39:36 PM »
Herr Dr. Professor, this is a great figure with so much detail, i only had the med kit top opened but it opens up even more showing all the medical tools needed, and hats off to the people who designed the Predators, they did a fantastic job in creating a believable alien and he is ugly which adds to the character of the figure. i have seen collections of the predators and together they look even more impressive.

Online wobbly

• Operation Braunschweig
  • Town/City: Canberra A C T
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 10:15:55 AM »
Yeah wow nice I man cool things great movies I like it a lot 8)
Keep On Tanking, HE Oz Abrams, HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog, HL Jagdpanther, HL Panzer 111, HL Stug, 2 X HL Tigers one burnt out both projects.  1/6 approx 90 figures 1/6 Scale Dragon Schwimmwagen static, 1/6 kettenkrad :) heaps 1/18 Allied and Axis figures Member Panzergruppe South